A warm WELCOME to the staff at
We want to be your modern day health club!
We are your award winning Spa, Salon, & Wellness Fitness Center, just a few short blocks from your residence. We speak a timely message- become informed, achieve optimal health through sustainable services & products that benefit your local community/region, develop personal resilience to future adverse events, and enjoy living your best life. Down in the historic, glamorous Kansas City Club building, we are your 1 stop shop for all your Wellness needs. Our services include: Spa (facials, massages, sauna, steam bath), Hair Salon, Life Coaching, Energy Healing, Fitness Studio Gym, Yoga/Fitness group classes, workshops, and even Virtual Reality wellness!!
Through a diverse and comprehensive range of services, and only using natural based products and treatments, we speak a timely message- become informed, achieve optimal health through sustainable services & products that benefit your local community/region, develop personal resilience to future adverse events, & enjoy living your best life. We fully understand how modern day life is stressful, how you may often feel “so busy”, and easily neglect some proactive wellness & immune strengthening habits that will benefit you. So come see what all the buzz is about!
Specials just for YOU!
- A 12 week Wellness Education Series, starting August 5th at 11am, and each Friday after that at 11am. We will explore the fundamentals of each wellness focus area and give you all our top tips! You will learn about our approach to holistic skin care, hair care, energy healing, and Yoga & Stretching. We will also cover our proprietary 7 Life Coaching Wellness Pillars- proactive guidance to the next age of sustainable living, which will empower you with better ways to manage modern-day stressors. The schedule and information to join is listed below.
Recordings & Resources:
- Extra Resources: Cognitive Distortions List HERE, Tolerations Exercise HERE, Wellness Club Pillars Wheel of Life HERE, Mindfulness in the Workplace article HERE.
- Extra Resources: Local restaurants that serve fresh local food HERE, Shopper’s Guide to Pesticides in Produce HERE, Guide for Planting Food in our geographic region HERE
- Extra Resources: Our best recommendation for Physical (Mineral) Sunblock is Elta MD HERE
- Extra Resources: Gratitude Activity HERE
- How Silicon Valley apps use brain psychology science in the development of their apps article HERE
- Is your “smart” phone having the opposite effect? article HERE
- Loneliness linked to negative social media experiences article HERE
- Is social media making us lonely? article HERE
- Tolerations exercise HERE